CREW LIST: R.A.M.C. Commissioned Officers
- Anderson, Henry Stewart; Lt.Colonel [Commanding Officer]
- Atkinson, J. B.; Military Chaplain [Church of England]
- Cropper, John; Lieutenant †
- Cunningham, A. J.; Lieutenant
- Fearnhead, Thomas; Captain
- Fenton, Ernest George; Captain
- Fleming, John Alexander; Military Chaplain [United Free Church of Scotland]
- Kean, John P.; Captain
- Keith, George Elphinstone; Captain
- Northcote, Augustus Beauchamp; Captain
- Payne, William Henry; Captain
- Priestley, Harold Edgar; Major CMG
- Rentoul, John Lawrence; Captain [Responsible Nursing Sisters/Bacteriologist]
- Shekleton, Richard Auchmuty; Lieutenant [Responsible Patients]
- Slater, Howard; Captain
- Starkie, James Thomas; Lieutenant/Quartermaster
- Walcot, Thomas; Captain
- Wormald, Ronald Martin; Captain
 REPORT INTO THE LOSS OF HMHS BRITANNIC by Lieutenant Colonel Henry Stewart Anderson, Senior Medical Officer (Imperial War Museum; document No. 90/37/1). Also available in the book "Hostage To Fortune: The dramatic story of the last Olympian HMHS Britannic" by Simon Mills.
 Unpublished journal of Lieut. Harold Goodman. Excerpts were included into "Hostage To Fortune" by Simon Mills.
 THE LAST VOYAGE OF HIS MAJESTY'S HOSPITAL SHIP BRITANNIC by Rev. John Fleming; Wordsmith Publications, 2008.
 British local newspapers