CREW LIST: RAMC (COMMISSIONED OFFICERS)
- Anderson, Henry Stewart – (Lt.Colonel/O.C. Troops) 
- Atkinson, James B. (Chaplain) 
- Cropper, John (Lieutenant) [posthumously promoted to Captain]  DIED
- Fearnhead, Thomas (Captain) 
- Fenton, Ernest George (Captain) 
- Fleming, John (Chaplain) 
- Goodman, Harold (Lieutenant) 
- Payne, W. (Captain)  SERIOUSLY INJURED
- Priestley, Harold Edgar (Major) 
- Rentoul , J. L. (Captain/Responsible Nursing Sisters/Bacteriologist) 
- Shekleton, Richard Auchmnety (Lieutenant/Responsible Patients) [listed as Sheckleton in the official report] 
- Slater, H. (Captain) 
- Starkie, James Thomas (Lieutenant/Quartermaster) 
 REPORT INTO THE LOSS OF HMHS BRITANNIC by Lieutenant Colonel Henry Stewart Anderson, Senior Medical Officer (Imperial War Museum; document No. 90/37/1). Also available in the book "Hostage To Fortune: The dramatic story of the last Olympian HMHS Britannic" by Simon Mills.
 Unpublished journal of Lieut. Harold Goodman. Excerpts were included into "Hostage To Fortune" by Simon Mills.
 THE LAST VOYAGE OF HIS MAJESTY'S HOSPITAL SHIP BRITANNIC by Rev. John Fleming; Wordsmith Publications, 2008.